Business Development Assistant/Associate
Cross Pixel Media
New York City
Cross Pixel Media is a data-centric online marketing services company with headquarters in midtown Manhattan. We’re a leading provider of high-performance audience data and information for the real-time advertising industry. We’ve developed proprietary technology that identifies online user behavior in order to create standard and custom audiences that are available for advertisers to target across the entire digital ecosystem. The high quality of our data and technology ensures that Cross Pixel remains attractive to data and media buyers. In light of our robust growth we are seeking to bring on a Business Development Assistant/Associate to help us manage our business flow.
About the Position:
The Business Development Assistant/Associate will work closely with the Business Development team to develop and build long-term strategic partnerships with publishers and channel partners to ensure the platform’s continued success. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for a hardworking and logical thinker to learn and gain exposure in the real-time advertising space. We’re willing to train and we’re looking for a person who is proactive and strategic and has great attention to detail.
· Identify and evaluate potential partners
· Manage existing partnerships
· Familiarize with current and future data in company’s data management platform (DMP)
· Set up new data partners in DMP, help create new events and audience segments/profiles in DMP
· Assist with creation and editing of marketing collateral
· Help strategize business development opportunities and partnerships
· Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
· Excellent MS Excel skills required
· Strong quantitative analytical skills
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
· Ability to work independently
· Extremely organized and proactive
· Industry experience welcomed but not necessary
We offer a competitive salary, a full range of benefits and a casual, friendly work environment.
How to Apply:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
ONLY APPLICANTS THAT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
1. Write a cover letter in the body of the email describing why you would be a great fit for us and why you are interested in the role.
2. Attach your resume and name the file: “Last name_First name_resume”.
3. Write “Business Development Assistant/Associate” in the subject line.
4. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Cross Pixel Media, please visit www.crosspixel.net